Thanks for the recipe goes to: https://www.food.com/recipe/venison-steak-marinade-119158
3tablespoons canola oil
1tablespoon lemon juice
1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1tablespoon soy sauce
1 -2teaspoon minced garlic
1⁄2teaspoon ground pepper
500g venison steak
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small measuring cup.
- Place any bush meat steaks in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks and seal bag.
- Place bag in a flat casserole dish so that the steaks are in a single layer.
- Refrigerate and marinate at least 4 hours, turning every half hour to marinate each side.
- Drain marinade and grill steaks until pink. Let them rest for 5-10 mins before eating
- Double or triple this recipe for each addition 500g of steak. Any wild game steak can be used in this recipe.